Address: King’s Cross, London NW1
Drivers hoping to find a central and secure place to park their vehicle when travelling in London should consider making use of the facilities at Melton Street Car Park.
However, anyone hoping to hire a car during their time in the city should remember that traffic volumes can be high throughout the day and into the evening, so it always pays to plan journeys in advance to avoid the busiest times, while pre-booking parking can also be beneficial.
Opening times and parking fees
The facility is open 24 hours per day, seven days a week and offers a total of 212 parking bays.
Onward travel from Melton Street Car Park
For anyone hoping to park up and head out to explore the local area, the rest of the English capital can be easily reached via several nearby stations on the extensive London Underground network, including:
- Euston (Northern and Victoria lines)
- Euston Square (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines)
- Warren Street (Northern and Victoria lines)
Meanwhile, individuals that are planning to park at the site can also make use of onward travel via Euston station, which offers overground rail connectivity to all parts of the city and beyond. In addition, there are several local bus services that serve the area, including: 30, 73, 205, 476, N73, N205.
Full details of all local public transport options for visitors to the area can be found by heading to the official website of Transport for London.
Attractions in the area
Travellers hoping to make the most of their time in London might like to consider visiting some of the many great attractions that can be found in close proximity to Melton Street Car Park. The area offers a wealth of great sights to see and things to do, with some of the standout attractions including:
- HintHunt London (0.3 miles, five minutes’ travel time on foot)
- Grant Museum of Zoology (0.4 miles, seven minutes)
- The Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology (0.5 miles, ten minutes)
- Y Touring Theatre Company at One KX (0.6 miles, 12 minutes)
- The Foundling Museum (0.8 miles, 16 minutes)