Job Title: Night Receptionist
Responsible To: Night Manager
Hotel Name: Park Grand Hotels
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Night Receptionist receives pass over from the Late Duty Manager.
- Count Management safe and sign float book.
- Deal with late check ins.
- To ensure that the building is secure Control of the switchboard.
- Night Receptionist ensures that the Night GSS duties are carried out efficiently and all public and back of house areas are maintained to a very high standards.
- Generate Opera Balance and Room Rate Report
- Follow the list of Night Audit procedures and generate the relevant reports for the relevant departments.
- Cash up the bar, dealing with all forms of payment.
- Run the relevant back up and sign the logbook, inform Management & Accounts of any discrepancies.
- Programme Early Morning calls and organise taxis and ensure ordered newspapers are ready.
- Count float and drop any cash taken.
- Pass over to the early GSS Reception and Early Duty Manager.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Understand and appreciate diversity with colleagues and guests Multi-task and prioritize.
- Knowledge of Opera is preferable.