Address: 1-2 Queen’s Gardens, London W2 3BA
The Park Grand London Paddington hotel is located in the heart of London’s exciting Bayswater area and offers a wide selection of excellent facilities and luxurious rooms for guests to enjoy.
There is plenty for people to see and do in the local area as well, with all manner of attractions available for anyone with a hankering to experience the many wonderful attractions of the English capital – all within a short distance.
Standout facilities at the Park Grand London Paddington hotel
The Park Grand London Paddington hotel is a perfect option for anyone hoping to enjoy a relaxing getaway, with all the modern amenities that guests have come to expect from the very best hospitality providers.
Guests are welcomed into the stylish reception area and are greeted by friendly staff who will always endeavour to ensure all their needs are met and their stay is as enjoyable and relaxing as possible.
An attractive restaurant and bar is open throughout the day and into the evening for anyone hoping to enjoy a lite bite for lunch or a delicious evening meal. At the same time, the knowledgeable bar staff are able to whip up even the most complex of cocktails for guests to enjoy.
With free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel, visitors can also be sure they will have access to a stable internet connection, either for work or just general browsing.
Furthermore, when heading up to their room, guests can be assured that they will always be clean, tidy and welcoming, with all the very best in hotel services. Clean towels, stylish decor, a relaxing atmosphere and round-the-clock access to reception services means that guests will be left wanting for nought during their stay.
Fabulous attractions in the local area
However, is not simply the outstanding facilities available at the Park Grand London Paddington hotel that visitors should consider when planning a trip to the area, as this is one of the most popular London boroughs and a wealth of attractions can be found nearby.
Top choices for anyone hoping to fill their itinerary with great sights to see and places to visit during their time in London include:
- Hyde Park (0.7 miles, ten minutes’ travel time on foot/via public transport)
- The Albert Memorial (0.9 miles, 18 minutes)
- Notting Hill Arts Club (0.8 miles, 12 minutes)
- Science Museum (1.3 miles, 24 minutes)
- Natural History Museum (1.4 miles, 23 minutes)
- Kensington Palace (0.8 miles, 15 minutes)
- Kensington Gardens (0.3 miles, six minutes)
- Holland Park (1.6 miles, 25 minutes)
- KidZania London (2.2 miles, 19 minutes)
- O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire (2.2 miles, 21 minutes)
- Madame Tussauds London (1.4 miles, 16 minutes)
- The British Museum (2.6 miles, 25 minutes)
- The Sherlock Holmes Museum (1.4 miles, 18 minutes)
- Abbey Road Studios (1.7 miles, 19 minutes)
- The Regent’s Park (1.5 miles, 20 minutes)
- ZSL London Zoo (2.4 miles, 38 minutes)
- Camden Market (2.9 miles, 32 minutes)
- Royal Albert Hall (1.4 miles, 27 minutes)
- Green Park (2.6 miles, 29 minutes)
- Buckingham Palace (2.1 miles, 25 minutes)
- Constitution Hill (two miles, 24 minutes)
- Victoria Palace Theatre (2.3 miles, 22 minutes)
- Apollo Victoria Theatre (2.3 miles, 22 minutes)
- Churchill War Rooms (2.7 miles, 22 minutes)
- Soho (2.1 miles, 20 minutes)
- Mayfair (1.6 miles, 14 minutes)
- Cadogan Hall (2.1 miles, 23 minutes)
- National Army Museum (2.5 miles, 31 minutes)
- Chelsea Physic Garden (2.6 miles, 37 minutes)
- National Trust – Carlyle’s House (2.5 miles, 37 minutes)
- Brompton Cemetery (2.5 miles, 21 minutes)
- Battersea Park (2.7 miles, 37 minutes)
- Palace of Westminster (2.9 miles, 21 minutes)
- Westminster Abbey (2.9 miles, 22 minutes)
- London Palladium (1.9 miles, 15 minutes)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! (2.3 miles, 19 minutes)
- Trafalgar Square (2.7 miles, 25 minutes)
- London Eye (3.3 miles, 28 minutes)
- The London Dungeon (3.2 miles, 27 minutes)
- Tate Modern (4.1 miles, 32 minutes)
- Barbican Centre (four miles, 29 minutes)
All of these attractions and more are available for individuals planning a stay at the Park Grand London Paddington hotel, with some of the best activities in the world to be found in the heart of the English capital.
There really is something for everyone when it comes to outstanding attractions and activities to enjoy when organising a visit to this bustling and vibrant city.