Address: 72-76 Eversholt Street, NW11BY London
Visitors to London that are hoping to flex their mental muscles should consider planning a visit to one of the English capital’s most challenging attractions, HintHunt London.
Are you a dab hand at puzzles? Could you think your way through a series of devilishly created dilemmas all aimed at keeping you locked in a sealed room with no hope of release? Then you may be the very person that your friends need to help them to escape from this thrilling London attraction.
Open to groups of between three and five people, guests are faced with the tricky task of escaping from a locked room in under one hour. Their goal is simple, to work their way to freedom, but the difficulty comes in beating the countdown and deciphering the hidden clues and puzzles that have strategically placed throughout the area.
A great brain teaser for friends and families, HintHunt is sure to set pulses racing for all those that take part, while also helping to get those neurons firing, as visitors look to escape before they get locked in for good.
Teamwork is an essential skill that visitors will have to employ, but ultimately it comes down to having the smarts to beat the game and get out.
How do we book for HintHunt London?
All those hoping to enjoy a day of fun at this vibrant London attraction should get in touch with the organisers and pre-book their place. They can do this online by heading to the official website of HintHunt London, with five different puzzle options open to guests.
Teams must book their place at least 90 minutes before their scheduled game time and payments can be made via debit/credit card or by PayPal. Players are also reminded that once booking has been confirmed, cancellations will not be refunded.
Underground travel to HintHunt London
Visitors to the area hoping to travel with the least amount of stress as possible might like to make use of the extensive London Underground transport network, which offers swift and easy access to all parts of the English capital.
Stations in the vicinity of HintHunt London include:
- Euston (Northern and Victoria lines): 2 minutes’ travel time on foot
- King’s Cross St Pancras Underground (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria lines): 12 minutes
- Euston Square (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines): 8 minutes
- Warren Street (Northern and Victoria lines): 11 minutes
- Mornington Crescent (Northern line): 8 minutes
Meanwhile, anyone hoping to travel by overground rail is equally well catered for, with nearby stations including London Euston, King’s Cross and St Pancras International. Full details of all local public transport options can be found by visiting the official website of Transport for London.
Parking options for HintHunt visitors
Meanwhile, visitors to the area hoping to drive during their time in London can make use of several nearby parking facilities when planning a visit to HintHunt London, such as:
- London Euston Station Car Park (0.3 miles, five minutes’ travel time on foot)
- Car Park Ibis London St Pancras (0.3 miles, six minutes)
- George Mews Car Park (0.4 miles, eight minutes)
- Stanhope Street Car Park (0.7 miles, 13 minutes)
- Clipstone Car Park (0.9 miles, 19 minutes)
- Judd Street Car Park (0.7 miles, 13 minutes)
Motorists are advised that traffic volumes can be high throughout the day in the centre of London and this is especially so during the busy morning and evening rush hours. For this reason, travellers are advised to avoid taking to the roads during this time.
Other nearby attractions
And finally, it is not simply the mind-bending puzzles of HintHunt London that attract millions of visitors to the heart of the English capital every year. Indeed, there are attractions to suit everyone’s taste in this bustling metropolis, with some great options for intrepid explorers of the city including:
- Grant Museum of Zoology (0.6 miles, nine minutes’ travel time on foot/via public transport)
- Camden Market (0.8 miles, five minutes)
- The Regent’s Park (0.9 miles, 13 minutes)
- ZSL London Zoo (1.3 miles, 18 minutes)
- Madame Tussauds London (1.3 miles, 14 minutes)
- The Sherlock Holmes Museum (1.5 miles, 15 minutes)
- The British Museum (0.8 miles, 16 minutes)
- Charles Dickens Museum (1.1 miles, 18 minutes)
- Somerset House (1.6 miles, 18 minutes)
- Temple Church (1.7 miles, 24 minutes)