Address: 449 Great West Road, London TW5 0BU
Anyone planning a visit to the English capital and who would like to book a stay at a luxurious and upmarket hotel in close proximity to Heathrow Airport should look no further than the Park Grand London Heathrow hotel.
With all mod-cons and everything that the busy traveller would require from a 21st century hospitality provider, the area around the hotel is also chock-full of outstanding sights to see and there is always something for intrepid explorers to find that will keep them entertained.
Have a relaxing stay at the Park Grand London Heathrow hotel
All those hoping to book a stay at the Park Grand London Heathrow hotel are treated to a welcoming and friendly ambience, with stylish decor and approachable staff that will do all they can to ensure all guests’ needs are met during their time here.
Offering a 24 hour concierge service and around the clock reception, the hotel is lavishly furnished and offers a wide variety of rooms, from large, to medium, to compact. However, all come with climate control air conditioning, LCD TV with satellite channels and complimentary broadband access.
Moreover, all areas of the hotel provide free Wi-Fi connectivity for guests, meaning business travellers can easily catch up on work and travellers relaxing with a simple brows of the internet can do just that in any of the beautifully designed and fashionable communal areas, as easily as they could in their room.
Laundry services are also on offer for busy guests, while luggage room facilities are available for those wishing to store their belongings while awaiting their departure. Guests should note that check-in times are available from 2pm daily and check-out is before 12 noon.
Furthermore, travellers hoping to relax and enjoy a great meal or a delicious tipple during their stay are also extremely well catered for, with a hotel bar and restaurant that is open throughout the day and into the evening for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Many great attractions for visitors to the area
For anyone planning a stay at the Park Grand London Heathrow hotel, the surrounding area offers a wide selection of great sights to see and experiences to enjoy.
There are many great outdoor attractions that allow travellers to get up close and personal with London’s flora and fauna, while some brilliant museums, cinemas and much, much more can also be found nearby. Top attractions that visitors will not want to miss include:
- Kew Gardens (4.2 miles, 14 minutes’ travel time by car)
- Kew Palace (4.2 miles, 14 minutes)
- Kew Gardens Log Trail (2.8 miles, nine minutes)
- The Pagoda (4.9 miles, 13 minutes)
- Richmond Theatre (five miles, 15 minutes)
- Marble Hill House (4.5 miles, 16 minutes)
- Syon Park (3.1 miles, 11 minutes)
- Marble Hill Park (4.3 miles, 15 minutes)
- Royal Mid Surrey Golf Course (5.4 miles, 16 minutes)
- Old Deer Park (five miles, 14 minutes)
- York House Gardens (4.6 miles, 15 minutes)
- Odeon Cinema Richmond (4.7 miles, 15 minutes)
- The National Archives (4.7 miles, 14 minutes)
- St Paul’s Church Grove Park (five miles, 12 minutes)
- Richmond Park Flying Field (seven miles, 23 minutes)
- London Museum of Water & Steam (3.5 miles, ten minutes)
- Ham House and Garden (7.1 miles, 23 minutes)
- Strawberry Hill House (5.1 miles, 17 minutes)
- National Trust – Osterley Park and House (1.2 miles, six minutes)
- Bushy Park (6.4 miles, 21 minutes)
- Wimbledon Common (11.8 miles, 30 minutes)
- Twickenham Stadium (2.6 miles, 12 minutes)
- Hampton Court Palace (7.6 miles, 26 minutes)
- Kensington Palace (ten miles, 27 minutes)
- Hounslow Urban Farm (3.4 miles, ten minutes)
- Walpole Park (4.4 miles, 14 minutes)
- Kneller Gardens (2.4 miles, 11 minutes)
- Gunnersbury Park (4.4 miles, 13 minutes)
Best transport options to the Park Grand London Heathrow hotel
While travelling by car could be one of the most convenient forms of transport for guests staying at the Park Grand London Heathrow hotel, there are other options for travellers keen to head out and explore the local area and the rest of the city.
Indeed, a selection of stations on the extensive London Underground network can be found in close proximity to the hotel, including Hounslow Central, Hounslow East and Osterley (all on the Piccadilly line).
Moreover, there are around the clock bus services that travel between Heathrow Airport and the centre of the city; many of which stop near the Park Grand London Heathrow hotel.
Full details of all local public transport options for visitors to the area can be found by heading to the official website of Transport for London.