Address: King’s Cross, London NW1
London travellers hoping to hire a car during their stay in the city will need to find a place to park. Heading into the heart of the popular London borough of King’s Cross, one of the best places to safely park up is Stanhope Street Car Park.
It offers off-road parking spaces and is accessible 24 hours per day.
Onward travel from Stanhope Street Car Park
When motorists have securely parked up at Stanhope Street Car Park, they may then wish to travel onwards and this can easily be achieved through a short walk to one of the many London Underground stations that can be found nearby, including:
- Warren Street (Northern and Victoria lines)
- Great Portland Street (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines)
- Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line)
- Euston Square (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines)
For anyone hoping to make use of overground rail services to explore other parts of the English capital (and beyond), Stanhope Street Car Park can also be found in close proximity to Euston station.
Meanwhile, bus services operate around the clock, meaning there is always an option for individuals keen to head out and explore during their time in the area.
Full details of all local public transport options can be found by heading to the official website of Transport for London.
Nearby attractions in the area
Finally, when it comes to offering excellent places to visit and sights to see, the area around Stanhope Street Car Park offers some of the best attractions that London has to offer. Visitors might therefore like to check out some of the location’s standout sights, which include:
- The Regent’s Park (0.4 miles, eight minutes’ travel time on foot)
- St Mary Magdalene Parish Church (300 ft, one minute)
- Grant Museum of Zoology (0.6 miles, 12 minutes)
- Madame Tussauds London (0.7 miles, 15 minutes)
- Wellcome Collection (0.5 miles, 11 minutes)
- The Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology (0.8 miles, 17 minutes)
- ZSL London Zoo (1.2 miles, 24 minutes)
- The Sherlock Holmes Museum (0.9 miles, 19 minutes)