Address: Judd Street, London, Westminster, London WC1H 9QR
Travellers hoping to drive during their time in the English capital can find that they are hard-pressed to find parking in what is one of the busiest parts of central London, the City of Westminster.
The facility offers a perfect place to leave one’s vehicle for visitors keen to explore the local area for a day, while it also provides a secure place to park for more longer-term stays.
Open seven days per week between the hours of 5 am and 11 pm, visitors can be sure their vehicle will be monitored at all times.
Motorists can be pay via card or cash and the facility also offers electrical charge points for the latest low-emission vehicles. Max height for entry to the facility is 1.9 metres.
Onward travel from Judd Street Car Park
For individuals planning to leave their car here and explore the many other areas of the English capital, onward travel can be easily achieved from the several nearby London Underground stations serving this area, including:
- Russell Square (Piccadilly line)
- King’s Cross St Pancras London Underground (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria lines)
- Euston (Northern and Victoria lines)
In addition, visitors can make use of overground rail services from the stations of Euston, St Pancras International and King’s Cross, which are all within easy walking distance. There are also several nearby bus routes that serve the area around Judd Street Car Park.
Full details of all public transport options can be found by heading to the official website of Transport for London.
Nearby attractions for Judd Street parking users
For all those planning to park in this busy part of central London, the local area offers a wealth of great attractions, with many within easy walking distance, such as:
- The Foundling Museum (0.2 miles, four minutes’ travel time on foot)
- Charles Dickens Museum (0.5 miles, nine minutes)
- The Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology (0.5 miles, 11 minutes)
- Wellcome Collection (0.6 miles, 12 minutes)
- Saint Pancras Church of London (0.4 miles, eight minutes)