Address: Skinner Street, London EC1R
Individuals hoping to drive during their time in London should be aware of the capital’s many excellent places to park and when travelling in Islington, Skinner Street Car Park could be a great choice for many.
Onward travel from Skinner Street Car Park
Once drivers have parked up and secured their vehicle, they may wish to travel onwards into the rest of the city and what better way to do this is there than by making use of the extensive London Underground network.
- Angel (Northern line)
- Barbican (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines)
- King’s Cross St Pancras London Underground Station (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Northern, Victoria and Piccadilly lines)
- Chancery Lane (Central line)
Travellers hoping to make use of overground rail services to explore the rest of the English capital (and beyond) can also do so via the nearby stations of King’s Cross, Farringdon and Old Street.
In addition, bus services are in operation both day and night in the area, with details available for all local public transport options for visitors by heading to the official website of Transport for London.
Attractions for visitors to the area to enjoy
Anyone hoping to explore the area around Skinner Street Car Park may be in for a treat though, as the location offers a number of fantastic places to visit and sights to see, including:
- Spa Fields Park (0.1 miles, three minutes’ travel time on foot)
- Islington Local History Centre (0.2 miles, four minutes)
- Wilmington Square (0.2 miles, four minutes)
- Roman Catholic Church of Saint Peter (0.1 mile, two minutes)
- Islington Museum (0.2 miles, four minutes)
- Myddelton Square Gardens (0.3 miles, seven minutes)
- The Old Sessions House (0.3 miles, seven minutes)
- Museum of the Order of Saint John (0.3 miles, six minutes)