Visitors to London looking for safe and secure parking should check out the facilities on offer at George Mews Car Park.
Located in the heart of King’s Cross, one of the busiest areas of the English capital, travellers can be sure they will have easy access to the rest of the city when booking their parking here.
Opening times and visitor information
Open on weekdays only, the car park is closed on weekends and bank holidays. It is open between the hours of 7 am and 8 pm .
Anyone parking at George Mews Car Park should rest assured that their vehicle will be monitored around the clock, with 24-hour CCTV surveillance at the site.
Onward travel from George Mews Car Park
Travellers hoping to explore the area around George Mews Car Park or who wish to head out into the rest of the city might like to make use of the extensive London Underground network, which has several stations in the local area:
- Warren Street (Northern and Victoria lines)
- Euston Square (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines)
- Euston (Northern and Victoria lines)
Travellers can also make use of nearby overground rail services from Euston station, which is itself just a short walk from George Mews Car Park. There are also regular bus services that serve the local area, including: 30, 73, 205, 476, N73, N205.
Full details of all public transport options for visitors to the city and the the area in particular can find out more by heading to the official website of Transport for London.
Other nearby attractions for visitors to enjoy
Anyone parking their vehicle at George Mews Car Park might also like to explore the many great attractions that can be found nearby, with some standout offerings including:
- The Magic Circle (0.2 miles, three minutes’ travel time on foot)
- Wellcome Collection (0.3 miles, five minutes)
- Saint James’ Gardens (0.2 miles, four minutes)
- Fitzroy Square Garden (0.4 miles, eight minutes)
- Fitzroy House (0.4 miles, eight minutes)